Level of cholesterol
Soybean oil has healthy fatty acids that regulate the level of cholesterol. The presence of Omega-3 fatty acids that helps to lower the level of cholesterol.
- Treat Alzheimer’s disease
Alzheimer’s disease lowers the cognition of brain because the neural connection dies. It has impressive amounts of Vitamin K that helps improves Alzheimer’s disease. The antioxidant properties help to promote free radicals that prevent the damage of neural cells
Health Benefits of Soya Flour
- An excellent source of Calcium, Iron and B-Vitamins
- Rich in high quality protein and other nutrients
- Reduces menopausal symptoms
- Prevents migraines
- It prevents diabetes: reducing insulin resistance by increasing insulin receptors synthesis
- Contains calcium for strong bones and teeth
- Contains zinc that helps boost body immunity
- It reduces the risk of heart diseases
- Contains antioxidant that cleanse & flushes free radicals from the body
- Soya flour is gluten free, good for people sensitive to gluten and also prevent celiac disease.
Benefits of Soya Bean Meal
In broiler formulation, our SBM is regarded as a very good source of digestible amino acids and with today’s inclusion rate of Soya Bean Meal, Soya Bean Meal energy represent an important component of its economical value.
A major advantage of our extruded soya bean is that the residual oil is stable and highly digestible to give more energy in animals.