Derivatives Industries started as City Marketers Limited in 1985, as a commodity broker and trader supplying sorghum and other commodities to Nigerian Breweries plc, Guinness plc Cadbury etc. In 1998 Derivatives Industries Limited was formed to start malting of sorghum, By developing a malting process that saw us become the foremost producer of
- High Quality Aromatic Malted Sorghum
- Enzymatic Malted Sorghum.
.Leveraging on our experiences of many years in procurement of sorghum and commodity trading and as a successful malted sorghum processor over 3 decades and with our ability to be forward looking, we added other activities to our portfolio.
In the year 2012, Tender milling factory was established, as grain cleaning facilities capable of Pre cleaning virtually all grains such as-
- Soya Beans
- Cotton Seed etc.
Other ancillary facilities of DIL is the World class standard laboratory equipped with instruments which is used to analyse the raw materials received from suppliers, the products in the warehouse, and finished products.
To be the foremost agro allied business providing industrial raw materials for other related beer, beverage, food and livestock businesses.
- To continuously break new grounds in indigenous technology.
- To set professional standards by providing first class product and services.
- To ultimately become market leader in the industry.
- Tunde Temowo Group Managing Director.
- Idowu Adegbamigbe Technical Controller.
- Olamide Temowo Research & Development.
- Ola, Olatayo Samaon Head, Supply Chain.
- Kunle Adekanye Group HR/Admin Manager.
- Biodun Ajayi Quality Assurance Manager.
- Nigerian Brewery PLc.
- Guinness Nigeria PLc.
- SAB Miller Plc. (International Breweries Plc)