Just Integrated Farms and Allied Services Limited (JIFAS) was incorporated in 2010, as an Agro-Allied Company located in the New Oluyole Industrial Estate Felele Ibadan, Oyo State Nigeria, We have experience and competence in commodity brokerage, processing of soy beans and Raw paddy Rice.
We process raw soy beans at our oil seed extrusion production facility and factory into
- Soy bean meal (SBM)
- Crude soya oil (SBO)
- Refined Soy Oil (Natural)
- Full fat soya
- Soy flour (defatted)
- Soy blended Products
This above is achieve using a World class non-cancernogenic mechanical extrusion machine, an ultra modern processing equipment from United State of America. This is technology of choice around the world because of its continuous mechanical separation of natural oil resulting in non cancernogenic products which are used for foods for human and livestock application devoid of hexane base solvent chemical extraction products.
In addition at our production factory, we also have a 20tons/day pulverising machine which enables us produce high and low fibre soya flour that has the
- An excellent source of Calcium, Iron and B vitamins
- Rich in high quality protein and other nutrients
- Reduces menopausal symptoms
- Prevent migraines
- It prevent diabetes: reducing insulin resistance by increasing insulin receptors synthesis
- Contains Zinc that helps boost immunity
- It reduces the risk of heart attack
- Contain antioxidants that cleanse and flush free radicals from the body
- Soya flour is gluten free, good for people sensitive to gluten and also prevents celiac disease.
Our Soy flour, is widely used in Baking and Confectionary Industries. The underlisted benefits which upon fortification with essential minerals, vitamins and blending with other cereals such as sorghum, corn and wheat becomes highly nutritious meals for human consumption
- Water binding property of soya proteins result in resistance to dehydration of bread and baked products and delay staling i.e prolonging shelf life of baked products.
- It enhances browning of baked products thereby reducing the baking time and invariably reducing the power consumption
- The addition of soya flour to the dough is enormous as it improves the textures, taste and appearance of baked products.
- Soy flour gives the finished baked products a unique flavor
- It can also be used to substitute eggs in baked products. The residual lecithin presenting soy flour act as emulsifier. Recipes reguiring eggs can be partially/totally replaced with soy flour. Majorly it can be used as an inexpensive and cholesterol free egg substitute in these baked products.
Due to hygroscopic nature of soy flour, it can absorb more than three times water of its own dry weight compare to wheat flour. Also, Its high water affinity makes an increase in dough volume. This is a competitive edge for the baker as there will be an increase in the quantity of loaves in respect to weight per weight of soy flour and wheat flour thereby invariably increasing dough yield and bakers profitability. Additional benefit of using our soy flour is adding 1 kg of soy flour with wheat flour will yield an additional 1kg of dough